• Bright 9W LED floodlight with PIR that automatically turns on when movement is detected
• Ideal as a deterrent to would-be burglars or as a guidance light for when you leave or arrive at home
• IP44 rated for outdoor use
• Longer lifespan of up to 30,000 hours - energy saving LED uses less power than traditional halogen bulbs
• Wide beam angle of 95 degrees for improved lighting coverage
• 120-degree detection range up to 12m awayWhat would I use this security light for?
This security light detects motion over a 120-degree range and automatically lights when movement is detected. Not only is this useful as a deterrent for any potential intruder, it can also serve to guide you to your door when positioned correctly. The IP44 rating makes it suitable for outdoor use, whilst the 9W LED bulb saves money over traditional halogen bulbs.
Why would I buy this instead of a standard floodlight?
Standard floodlights are manually switched on or off, whereas a light with a built-in passive infrared sensor (PIR) provides greater convenience and security. In addition, the duration of time for which the light remains on once activated is adjustable up to five minutes, providing the ultimate in flexibility. The PIR will detect motion up to 12m away.
What can I expect from the LED floodlight?
The 9W LED floodlight provides up to 700 lumens of cool white 5,000K light, giving you a bright enough light to use in commercial and residential premises. It also has a wide 95-degree beam angle to give you a larger coverage of an area. This additional coverage adds to the security of your home, giving you a greater peace of mind knowing you have a deterrent in place.