• 10W power consumption by this LED gives you an equivalent 60W light output, saving you more than 80% in electricity compared to a standard bulb
• 810lm output
• B22 light fitting used in ceiling roses and table lamps
• 25,000 hours lifespan to save you even more money over the lifetime of the bulb compared to halogen bulbs
• Dimmable through the use of a dimmer to create your perfect light level
• 2700K warm white effect which is great for living rooms, dining rooms and bedrooms
• 180 degree beam angle to illuminate the entire room
• Three year warranty included for peace of mind (proof of purchase required)Is the bulb suitable for what I need?
This bulb has a B22 fitting which is compatible with a range of ceiling and table lights. The equivalent to a 60W halogen bulb, this bulb gives a bright output of 810lm while only using 10W of power. The reduced power will save you both electricity and money. The bulb gives you a 2700K warm white glow and can even be dimmed to give you soft lighting effects in living rooms, dining rooms and bedrooms.
Why should I buy LED over halogen?
LED bulbs are the latest generation technology in bulbs which have an impressive lifespan of up to ten times longer than a halogen bulb. LED bulbs also use a fraction of the power while still giving the same light output therefore saving you money on your electricity bill. LED bulbs are also available in a wide variety of fittings, shapes and styles so that you will be able to find an LED bulb to suit your needs.