• Low power consumption of 4W with the equivalent of a 40W output, saving you money
• 85% energy saving compared to a traditional bulb with a 15 year lifespan
• 360 lumens
• Candle type bulb with an E14 (SES) fitting compatible with most domestic appliances
• Long lifespan of 15,000 hours saving you even more money
• Compatible with dimmers
• 2700k warm white light, creates the perfect effect for living rooms, bedrooms and hallways
• 360 beam angle to fill the whole room
• Three year warranty (proof of purchase required)Why should I buy LED over halogen?
With a lifespan of up to 10 times longer than a traditional halogen bulb, you’ll be changing your light bulbs much less often with LED bulbs. As well as saving money buying less bulbs you’ll also save money on electricity bills as they use only a fraction of the power for the same light output. LED bulbs now come in a wide range of sizes and fittings meaning you can use them all around the home to replace your existing halogen bulbs.
Is this bulb suitable for what I need?
With a traditional E14 screw cap this bulb will be compatible with most domestic appliances such as lamps. With a dimmable 4W light output it is the equivalent to a 40W halogen bulb. The colour temperature of 2700k produces a warm white lighting effect which is great for creating a warm cosy feel in bedrooms, living rooms and dining rooms.