• 10W power consumption by this LED gives you an equivalent 60W light output, saving you more than 80% in electricity compared to a standard bulb
• 810lm output
• E27 light fitting used in ceiling roses and table lamps
• 25,000 hours lifespan to save you even more money over the lifetime of the bulb compared to halogen bulbs
• 2700K warm white effect which is great for living rooms, dining rooms and bedrooms
• 180 degree beam angle to illuminate the entire room
• Three year warranty included for peace of mind (proof of purchase required)
• Not compatible with dimmersIs the bulb suitable for what I need?
This bulb has a E27 fitting which is compatible with a range of ceiling and table lights. The equivalent to a 60W halogen bulb, this bulb gives an ultra-bright output of 810lm while only using 10W of power. The reduced power will save you both electricity and money. The bulb is not compatible with a dimmer but gives you a 2700K warm white glow that is ideal for giving soft lighting effects in living rooms, dining rooms and bedrooms.
Why should I buy LED over halogen?
If you’re bored of how often you have to replace light bulbs in your home, LED bulbs are the solution. Using the latest generation technology they have an impressive lifespan of up to ten times longer than a halogen bulb. You’ll also use less power for the same level of lighting saving you money off your electricity bill. LED bulbs are also available in a wide variety of fittings, shapes and styles so that you will be able to find an LED bulb to suit your needs.