• Supplied as a pack of three bulbs
• 6.5W power consumption by this LED gives you an equivalent 50W light output, saving you over 85% in electricity compared to a standard bulb
• 470lm output
• B22 light fitting used in non-directional light fittings such as lamps or ceiling roses
• 25,000 hours lifespan to save you even more money over the lifetime of the bulb compared to halogen bulbs
• 2700K warm white effect which is great for living rooms and bedrooms
• 160 degree beam angle to illuminate the entire room
• Three year warranty included for peace of mind (proof of purchase required)
• Not compatible with dimmersAre these bulbs suitable for what I need?
These bulbs have an B22 fitting which is compatible with a variety of table lamps and ceiling roses. The equivalent to a 40W halogen bulb, these bulbs give a bright output of 470lm while only using 6.5W of power. The reduced power will save you both electricity and money. While the bulb is not compatible with a dimmer, it will give you a 2700K warm white effect to illuminate the entire room in a warm comfortable glow.
Why should I buy LED over halogen?
If you’re bored of how often you have to replace light bulbs in your home, LED bulbs are the solution. Using the latest generation technology they have an impressive lifespan of up to ten times longer than a halogen bulb. You’ll also use less power for the same level of lighting saving you money off your electricity bill. LED bulbs are also available in a wide variety of fittings, shapes and styles so that you will be able to find an LED bulb to suit your needs.