• 3.5W power consumption by this LED bulb gives you an equivalent 35W light output while saving you 90% in electricity compared to a standard bulb
• 260lm output
• GU10 light fitting used in directional lighting products such as desk lamps, down lighting and display lighting
• 25,000 hours lifespan to save you even more money over the lifetime of the bulb compared to halogen bulbs
• 2700K warm white effect which is ideal for hallways, bedrooms and living rooms
• 38 degree beam angle to focus the light in a specific segment of the room
• Three year warranty included for peace of mind (proof of purchase required)
• Not compatible with a dimmerIs the bulb suitable for what I need?
The bulb has a GU10 fitting which is compatible with a range of spotlights and downlights. The equivalent to a 35W halogen bulb, this bulb gives a bright output of 260lm while only using 3.5W of power. The reduced power will save you both electricity and money. The bulb is not compatible with a dimmer but gives you a 2700K warm white glow that is ideal for giving soft lighting effects in living rooms, dining rooms and bedrooms.
Why should I buy LED over halogen?
LED bulbs are the latest generation technology in bulbs which have an impressive lifespan of up to ten times longer than a halogen bulb. LED bulbs also use a fraction of the power while still giving the same light output therefore saving you money on your electricity bill. LED bulbs are also available in a wide variety of fittings, shapes and styles so that you will be able to find an LED bulb to suit your needs.