• Supplied as a pack of five bulbs
• 3W power consumption by this LED bulb gives you an equivalent 35W light output while saving you 90% in electricity compared to a standard bulb
• 210lm output
• GU10 light fitting used in directional lighting products such as desk lamps, down lighting and display lighting
• 25,000 hours lifespan to save you even more money over the lifetime of the bulb compared to halogen bulbs
• 2700K warm white effect which is ideal for hallways, bedrooms and living rooms
• 38 degree beam angle to focus the light in a specific segment of the room
• Three year warranty included for peace of mind (proof of purchase required)
• Not compatible with a dimmerIs the bulb suitable for what I need?
These bulbs have a GU10 fitting which is compatible with a range of spotlights and downlights. The equivalent to a 35W halogen bulb, this bulb gives a bright output of 210lm while only using 3W of power. The reduced power will save you both electricity and money. The bulb is not compatible with a dimmer but gives you a 2700K warm white glow that is ideal for giving soft lighting effects in living rooms, dining rooms and bedrooms.
Why should I buy LED over halogen?
If you’re bored of how often you have to replace light bulbs in your home, LED bulbs are the solution. Using the latest generation technology they have an impressive lifespan of up to ten times longer than a halogen bulb. You’ll also use less power for the same level of lighting saving you money off your electricity bill. LED bulbs are also available in a wide variety of fittings, shapes and styles so that you will be able to find an LED bulb to suit your needs.