• 5W power consumption by this LED bulb gives you an equivalent 50W light output, saving you up to 90% in electricity compared to a standard bulb
• 370lm output
• GU10 light fitting used in directional lighting products such as desk lamps, down lighting and display lighting
• 25,000 hours lifespan to save you even more money over the lifetime of the bulb compared to halogen bulbs
• Dimmable through the use of a dimmer to create your perfect light level
• 4000K natural white effect which is great for kitchens and bathrooms
• 38 degree beam angle to focus the light on a specific segment in the room
• Three year warranty included for peace of mind (proof of purchase required)Is the bulb suitable for what I need?
The bulb has a GU10 fitting which is compatible with a variety of spot lights and down lights. The equivalent to a 50W halogen bulb, this bulb gives a bright output of 370lm while only using 5W of power. The reduced power will save you both electricity and money. The bulb gives you a 4000K natural white light which gives a cool lighting effect and is dimmable to give you the perfect light level in your kitchen or bathroom.
Why should I buy LED over halogen?
If you’re bored of how often you have to replace light bulbs in your home, LED bulbs are the solution. Using the latest generation technology they have an impressive lifespan of up to ten times longer than a halogen bulb. You’ll also use less power for the same level of lighting saving you money off your electricity bill. LED bulbs are also available in a wide variety of fittings, shapes and styles so that you will be able to find an LED bulb to suit your needs.