Lynteck Micron PIR Sensor
• Sensor that catches movement created by intruders and activates an alarm system that it is connected to
• Great coverage with a maximum distance of 15 metres and angle of 110 degrees
• Connected directly to your control panel and for indoor use only
• Tamper protected providing you with an extra layer of protectionWhat would I use this sensor for?
A small PIR sensor that detects motion through infrared rays and when connected to your security system, causes the activation of an alarm to help you catch burglars and intruders. The sensor has a wide area of coverage with a distance of 15 metres and angle of 110 degrees. It can only be used indoors and is connected directly to your security system’s control panel, so if anyone was to cut the cable connection the alarm will still sound. An additional layer of protection is provided by the presence of tamper contacts, which also activates the alarm when someone tries to remove the sensor.Do I need anything extra to connect this to my security system?
Fixing screws, brackets and instructions on how to implement the PIR sensor to your security system is provided, with the alarm cable the only other thing needed to get this unit up and running. A security cable suitable for this is a six core alarm cable (Order Code: XS54J
|Maximum Operating Range
1 x PIR Sensor
1 x Bracket
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.