• Add a visual and audible signal that someone is burgling or has attempted to burgle your home
• Produces 114dB of sound that is equivalent to a power saw
• High intensity blue strobe light flashes 90 to 120 times per minute
• Weatherproof IP65 rating allows you to use the bell box indoors and outdoors
• Stay protected even if the intruder tries to damage the bell box with tamper protectionWhat can I do with this bell box?
Alert yourself and those around that someone is burgling or attempting to burgle your home, with this bell box producing 114dB of roaring sound. A visual sign is also produced by the external sounder through the blue strobe light, which flashes at 90 to 120 times per minute, providing you with two indications in the chance that either is faulty. An adjustable cut-off timer of between three to 20 minutes can be set for the siren, reducing the likelihood that you will be reported for noise pollution (this may happen when the siren stays on for longer than 20 minutes). It can be used both indoors and outdoors too, thanks to the IP65 weatherproof rating.
How does this bell box make my home more secure?
A burglar may try and attempt to break the connection between the Lynteck Vortex bell box and your control panel. Once this bell box has been set up as a self activating bell (SAB) system, even if the burglar succeeds in cutting the connection the siren will still sound thanks to its internal battery. It also has cover, wall and screw tamper protection, which means if someone tries to damage or forcefully remove the bell box your security system will activate. This provides you with an extra layer of protection.
What do I need to connect this to my security system?
The instructions included will tell you how to connect the bell box to all the most popular alarm panels, with a fixing pack included to help you install the device. Since this bell box is a wired unit you will additionally need an alarm cable, such as a six core alarm cable (Order Code: