M-Audio Keystation 49 MkIII 49-Key USB Controller Keyboard
• 49 full-size velocity sensitive keys
• USB-MIDI connection for playing virtual instruments and controlling software
• Transport and directional buttons let you operate your DAW from the keyboard
• USB-powered and supports plug-and-play connectivity to your Mac or PC
• Pitch bend, modulation and octave controls give you maximum flexibility
• Includes Ableton Live Lite, a powerful music performance and creation software
• Also includes SONiVOX Eighty-Eight Ensemble & AIR Music Tech Xpand!2
• Velocity sensitive keys give the keyboard a natural piano feel
• Lightweight design making it excellent for the musician on the go
• iOS compatible for use with iPad using the Apple camera adapter (sold separately)What does the keyboard sound like?
Forty-nine velocity sensitive keys and series of controls presents you with the ability to create the music which you desire. Pitch bend allows you to manipulate the notes you are playing by raising and lowering the pitch. The modulation control allows for fine and accurate adjustments to the pitch enabling you to make complex adjustments to the output. Octave controls let you shift the sound up and down the octave scale expanding the range of keys at your fingertips.
What can I connect to this keyboard?
This keyboard has a single connection for power and computer connectivity. If you are using the keyboard with your computer you only need to connect it to the computer’s USB port, however when using the keyboard with an iPad you will need a powered USB hub (sold separately). The keyboard also has an input which will allow you to connect to a sustain pedal giving you the ability to hold a note.
What software can I use?
This keyboard comes with a variety of software included in the box. The powerful Abelton Live Lite edition is an excellent tool for music production. The impressive SONiVOX Eighty-Eight Ensemble software will allow you to accurately synthesise the sound of the 9-foot CD327 Steinway piano. If you are connecting it to an iPad via a camera adapter (sold separately) you can use the Xpand!2 or a variety of other music apps. The keyboard uses USB to MIDI to allow compatibility with a variety of other software.
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.