• 24-bit 192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring
• Pristine and transparent sound delivered by the all new Crystal Preamps
• +48 Phantom Power accommodates all microphone types
• Hi-Speed USB connection with USB/Direct balance knob for zero-latency monitoring
• Standard USB and USB-C connection cables come included
• Dedicated XLR+1/4" TRS combo input and 1/4" instrument High-Z input
• Rugged metal chassis; large central control for easy volume adjustment; table-top design provides easy access to critical controls
• 1/4" stereo output, 1/4" headphone out with independent level control
• Includes a range of computer software to help you record your tracksCrystal clear recording
The M-Audio Track 2X2, will allow you to create flawless 24-bit/192Hz studio-quality recordings with an intuitive and easy-to-use interface. Down to its all new pro-grade "Crystal" Preamps, high-quality signal capture has never been easier. Engineered to provide musicians and producers with transparent, low-noise solution that guarantees to get the best out of your microphone and capture your performance the way it was intended to be heard. All microphone types are catered for, including the coveted sound of high-quality condenser microphones, with the +48v Phantom Power Switch.
Ultra-portable studio-grade capture
The M-Audio Track 2X2 provides you with studio quality demos or master recordings in an ultra-portable way, as well as being user-friendly and robust. The pristine A/D converters are tailor made to provide 24-bit resolution digital audio for dynamic range that captures every tone and subtlety. Combined with sample rates of up to 192kHz you can be sure your recordings are completely clear and true to the source audio.
Record two channels simultaneously
Combining 1 XLR+1/4" balanced combo input and an all-new 1/4" instrument input, the M-Track 2X2 allows you to record two channels simultaneously, all in studio grade 24-bit/192kHz resolution. The combo-input allows any audio source with a microphone or line-level output while a tailor-made gain and impedance stage on the instrument input guarantees a pristine, accurate guitar or bass DI signal.
Zero latency recording
Setting up and connecting your M-Track 2X2 couldn't be easier, all you need to do is install the drivers, connect it to your Mac or PC via standard USB or USB-C port and you're set to record. With the M-Track 2X2, the use of the high-speed USB-C combined with a USB/Direct Balance knob, grants latency-free recording and monitoring that allows you to focus on your performance.