M-Audio Oxygen 25 USB MIDI Controller
• 25 note keyboard for melodic control of most MIDI hardware and software
• USB connectivity allows compatibility with your PC or Mac
• MIDI functionality allows use with a wide range of virtual instruments
• Pitch bend, modulation and octave controls give you maximum flexibility
• Ableton Live Lite Alesis Edition included for recording, sequencing and performing
• Velocity sensitive keys give the keyboard a natural piano feels
• Lightweight design makes it excellent for the musician on the go
• Sustain pedal input gives you the ability to add a pedal which would lengthen the time the note lasts (pedal sold separately)
• MIDI assignable knobs and a slider allow you to control extra functions from other MIDI devicesHow many octaves does this keyboard give me?
This keyboard comes with 25 keys which gives you two full octaves as well as an extra note. The octave control allows you to go higher and lower on the octave scale.
What makes this keyboard from the standard Oxygen 25?
The Oxygen 25 USB MIDI controller comes with assignable MIDI knobs and a separate slider allowing you to control extra functions from other MIDI devices, expanding your playing experience.
What does this keyboard sound like?
25 velocity sensitive keys and a series of controls present you with the ability to create whatever music you desire. Pitch bend allows you to manipulate the notes you are playing by raising and lowering the pitch. Modulation control allows for fine and accurate adjustments to the pitch, enabling you to make complex adjustments to the output. Octave controls let you shift the sound up and down the octave scale, expanding the range of keys at your fingertips.
What can I connect to this keyboard?
This keyboard has a single connection for power and computer connectivity. If you are using the keyboard with your computer you only need to connect it to the computer’s USB port. The keyboard also has an input which will allow you to connect to a sustain pedal, giving you the ability to hold a note.
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.