• 61 keys allow more octaves to be played at the same time
• USB connectivity allows compatibility with your PC or Mac
• USB to MIDI functionality allows use with a wide range of virtual instruments
• Pitch bend, modulation and octave controls give you maximum flexibility
• The powerful Abelton Live Lite production software is included
• Velocity sensitive keys give the keyboard a natural piano feel
• Lightweight design makes it excellent for the musician on the go
• Sustain pedal input gives you the ability to add a pedal which would lengthen the time the note lasts (pedal sold separately)This 61 key keyboard gives you five full octave ranges as well as an extra note, extra controls for triggering loops and samples, and the ability to save pre-sets so you can take a break before completing your masterpiece.
What does the keyboard sound like?
61 velocity sensitive keys and series of controls present you with the ability to create whatever music you desire. Pitch bend allows you to manipulate the notes you are playing by raising and lowering the pitch. Modulation control allows for fine and accurate adjustments to the pitch, enabling you to make complex adjustments to the output. Octave controls let you shift the sound up and down the octave scale, expanding the range of keys at your fingertips.
What can I connect to this keyboard?
This keyboard has a single connection for power and computer connectivity. If you are using the keyboard with your computer you only need to connect it to the computer’s USB port. However, when using the keyboard with an iPad, you will need a powered USB hub (sold separately). The keyboard also has an input which will allow you to connect to a sustain pedal, giving you the ability to hold a note.