M-Audio SP-1 Sustain Foot Pedal
• Universally compatible sustain pedal
• Non-latching momentary switch
• 1.5m cable with 6.35mm plug(1/4" Jack)
• For synthesizers, tone modules, and drum machines and all electronic keyboardsWhy pick the SP-1 Foot Pedal?
If you’re looking to add a sustain effect on your electronic keyboard this is the pedal for you. With a 1.5m cable and a 6.35mm (1/4 inch) jack, you can easily connect this to your keyboard or other pedal ready device such as a synth and play away. The pedal effect is controlled using a non-latching switching, meaning the effect will stop as you lift your foot.
A switch at the rear of the unit allows you to change the pedal to give a damper effect which will end the sound sooner.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.