Mackie CR3 Monitor Speaker System
• 28W continuous (RMS) output with a 50W peak for a great quality sound
• A system of one active speaker and one secondary passive speaker removes the need for external amplifiers
• Ideal for a studio or home audio
• Connect to the speaker system using 1/4 inch jack sockets or twin phono connections
• Front facing 3.5mm Aux in and 1/4 inch headphone socketHow powerful are the speakers?
With its 50W peak output, the speaker is perfect for giving you a great sound quality in a studio or at home. The speaker design makes them perfect for use for both a DJ set or as part of a home entertainment system. Its lightweight, compact design make the speakers unobtrusive, regardless of where you place them.
What connections do the speakers come with?
The Mackie CR3 Monitor speaker system features multiple balanced or unbalanced inputs to connect too, choose from left and right channel 1/4 inch TRS jacks or twin phono sockets mounted on the rear of the powered speaker. Ports at the front of the speaker furnish you with a 3.5 mm Aux input which is great for connecting mobile devices and a 1/4 inch output for headphones.
Do the speakers require an amplifier?
The Mackie CR3 Monitor speaker system uses one main powered speaker which features a built in amplifier, with a secondary passive speaker connected by twin core speaker cable and push terminals. No other external amplifiers are required to use this system.
What is the difference between RMS and peak output?
RMS, which measures a speaker’s average power output, will allow you to compare various speakers of a similar size regardless of brand. The peak output is the maximum power the speaker can handle from the built-in amplifier.
70 to 20,000 Hz
|Active Or Passive
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.