Mackie CR4 28W Pair of Active Studio Monitors
• 28W continuous (RMS) output with 50W peak for a clear quality audio output
• An active speaker with a built-in amplifier
• Excellent for studios or at home
• XLR, 6.35mm jack and twin Phono inputs to give you maximum compatibility with audio or home entertainment products such as MP3 players or televisionsHow powerful are the speakers?
With a peak output power of 50W, the speakers are perfect for superb DJ set or improving the audio on a home entertainment system – in either a studio or at home. The lightweight compact design allows you to place the speakers in the best positions without becoming an obstruction or without sacrificing on performance and quality.
What connections do the speakers come with?
The speakers are supplied with XLR, 6.35mm jack and twin Phono inputs to give you maximum compatibility with audio or home entertainment devices such as Televisions, MP3 players and smartphones.
Do the speakers require an amplifier?
The Mackie CR4 speakers have a built-in amplifier which will allow you to connect any audio source directly to the speaker.
What is the difference between RMS and peak output?
RMS, which measures a speaker’s average power output, will allow you to compare various speakers of a similar size regardless of brand. The peak output is the maximum power the speaker can handle from the amplifier.
60 to 20,000 Hz
|Active Or Passive
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.