2.4GHz tri-channel flight controls. Six minutes flight time... Read More
Mackie Mix12FX 12-Channel Compact Mixer with Effects
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A28TX
Click & Collect available keyboard_arrow_down
About this product
• 12 channel stereo mixer for solo gigs and multimedia studios alike
• Three band equaliser on the first four channels allow you to change the highs, mids and lows
• Eight total inputs with an XLR jack on the first two channels give you plenty of choice to plug your devices in to
• Dedicated stereo phono (RCA) sockets for playback or recording
• 6.35mm (1/4 inch) sockets for headphones and to connect to your amplifier
• High headroom offers extra dynamic range for your music
• 12 great sounding integrated effects including reverbs, choruses and delaysWhat makes this mixer different?
The Mix12FX comes with more channels for adding in extra musical sources. It also comes with 12 integrated effects which will allow you to change how the sound comes out of the speakers.
What are the equalisers used for?
The built-in equalisers are used for perfecting the sound you are trying to achieve. The gain is used for normalising audio signals so you can get the best quality from your music. The bass and the treble controls are used for increasing or decreasing the lower and higher frequencies so you can improve that sound response even further. This gives you full control over your music and making it sound the best it can do.
What does "high headroom" mean?
If a mixer has higher headroom, this means you have less distortion when it comes to playing your music through the mixer. This, ultimately, gives you a far better sound that those with a low headroom which will distort the sound output more.
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weightkeyboard_arrow_down