Mackie Mix12FX 12-Channel Compact Mixer with Effects
• 12 channel stereo mixer for solo gigs and multimedia studios alike
• Three band equaliser on the first four channels allow you to change the highs, mids and lows
• Eight total inputs with an XLR jack on the first two channels give you plenty of choice to plug your devices in to
• Dedicated stereo phono (RCA) sockets for playback or recording
• 6.35mm (1/4 inch) sockets for headphones and to connect to your amplifier
• High headroom offers extra dynamic range for your music
• 12 great sounding integrated effects including reverbs, choruses and delaysWhat makes this mixer different?
The Mix12FX comes with more channels for adding in extra musical sources. It also comes with 12 integrated effects which will allow you to change how the sound comes out of the speakers.
What are the equalisers used for?
The built-in equalisers are used for perfecting the sound you are trying to achieve. The gain is used for normalising audio signals so you can get the best quality from your music. The bass and the treble controls are used for increasing or decreasing the lower and higher frequencies so you can improve that sound response even further. This gives you full control over your music and making it sound the best it can do.
What does "high headroom" mean?
If a mixer has higher headroom, this means you have less distortion when it comes to playing your music through the mixer. This, ultimately, gives you a far better sound that those with a low headroom which will distort the sound output more.
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.