Mackie Mix5 5-Channel Compact Mixer
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A26TX
• Five channel stereo mixer for solo gigs and multimedia studios alike
• Two band equaliser on the first mono channel allows you to change the bass and treble
• Six total inputs with an XLR jack on channel one giving you plenty of choice to plug your devices in to
• Dedicated stereo phono (RCA) sockets for playback or recording
• 6.35mm (1/4 inch) sockets for headphones and to connect to your amplifier
• High headroom offers extra dynamic range for your musicWho can use the Mackie Mix5?
This lightweight mixer is perfect for solo gigs, multimedia studios or even just mixing tunes in your own home. The design allows you to transport between venues while the six inputs allow you to connect almost anything with a sound output into the channels. This gives you a well-rounded mixer that almost anyone will be able to use.
What are the equalisers used for?
The built-in equalisers are used for perfecting the sound you are trying to achieve. The gain is used for normalising audio signals so you can get the best quality from your music. The bass and the treble controls are used for increasing or decreasing the lower and higher frequencies so you can improve that sound response even further. This gives you full control over your music and making it sound the best it can do.
What does "high headroom" mean?
If a mixer has higher headroom, this means you have less distortion when it comes to playing your music through the mixer. This, ultimately, gives you a far better sound that those with a low headroom which will distort the sound output more.
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weightkeyboard_arrow_down