Mackie ProFX12v2 12-Channel Professional Effects Mixer with USB
• 12 channel stereo mixer for solo gigs and multimedia studios alike
• Three band equaliser on all channels allows you to change the highs, mids and lows
• 22 total inputs with XLR jacks on the first six channels give you plenty of choice to plug your devices in to
• 6.35mm (1/4 inch) sockets for headphones and to connect to your amplifier
• Seven band graphic equaliser gives you the ability to tune your sound
• 16 great sounding integrated effects including reverbs, choruses and delaysWhat makes this different from the Mackie Mix12?
Not only does this mixer come with 16 great sounding effects but the seven band graphic equaliser allows you to tune your overall sound to perfection when playing your music. This doesn’t stop you being able to use the three band equaliser that is set for each channel, you can use both of these to work in harmony with each other to become the next great DJ.
What exactly does the graphic equaliser do?
In the graphic equaliser, the input signal is sent to a bank of filters. Each filter passes the portion of the signal present in its own frequency range or band. The amplitude passed by each filter is adjusted using a slide control to boost or cut frequency components passed by that filter. The vertical position of each slider thus indicates the gain applied at that frequency band, so that the knobs resemble a graph of the equaliser's response plotted versus frequency.
What would I use the USB socket for?
The USB socket has been provided so you can play music from a memory stick or even a hard drive added to this, you are able to record to a memory stick so you can show your mixes to your friends.
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.