• 12 channel stereo mixer for solo gigs and multimedia studios alike
• Three band equaliser on all channels allows you to change the highs, mids and lows
• 22 total inputs with XLR jacks on the first six channels give you plenty of choice to plug your devices in to
• 6.35mm (1/4 inch) sockets for headphones and to connect to your amplifier
• Seven band graphic equaliser gives you the ability to tune your sound
• 16 great sounding integrated effects including reverbs, choruses and delaysWhat makes this different from the Mackie Mix12?
Not only does this mixer come with 16 great sounding effects but the seven band graphic equaliser allows you to tune your overall sound to perfection when playing your music. This doesn’t stop you being able to use the three band equaliser that is set for each channel, you can use both of these to work in harmony with each other to become the next great DJ.
What exactly does the graphic equaliser do?
In the graphic equaliser, the input signal is sent to a bank of filters. Each filter passes the portion of the signal present in its own frequency range or band. The amplitude passed by each filter is adjusted using a slide control to boost or cut frequency components passed by that filter. The vertical position of each slider thus indicates the gain applied at that frequency band, so that the knobs resemble a graph of the equaliser's response plotted versus frequency.
What would I use the USB socket for?
The USB socket has been provided so you can play music from a memory stick or even a hard drive added to this, you are able to record to a memory stick so you can show your mixes to your friends.