• 500W continuous (RMS) output with 1000W peak for a great sound quality
• An active speaker with a built-in amplifier
• Great for any size venue
• 6.35mm input to allow connectivity with a wide range of audio products
• XLR output included to link the speaker directly to another
• 35mm top hat mount compatibleHow powerful is this speaker?
With its 1000W peak output, this speaker is perfect for giving you a great DJ experience in virtually any size venue. Its trapezoid design will allow you to use this speaker horizontally as a stage monitor or vertically as a PA speaker.
What connections does this speaker come with?
This speaker has a 6.35mm input included so you can directly connect your iPod, mixer or smartphone. The XLR output gives you the option to link this speaker directly to another for a stereo output.
Does the speaker require an amplifier?
The Mackie Thump 15 has a built-in amplifier which will allow you to connect any audio source directly to the speaker.
What is the difference between RMS and peak output?
RMS, which measures a speaker’s average power output, will allow you to compare various speakers of a similar size regardless of brand. The peak output is the maximum power the speaker can handle from the amplifier.