• Forms a non-conductive air and water tight insulating seal when wrapped under tension
• Stops all types of leaks instantly. For use on steam, water, salt water, petrol, diesel, acid and other chemicals
• Temperature range from -50° to +260°C
• Tensile strength of 600 psi, insulates to 8000 volts, class H insulator
• For use indoor and outdoor - UV resistant
• Can be used for assorted electrical, plumbing, automotive and marine repairs or protectionOriginally developed for the military Magic Wrap X-Treme Tape is a self-bonding wrap made from a special high quality silicone rubber compound which adheres to itself when wrapped under tension. Magic Wrap X-treme tape forms a non-conductive air and water tight insulating tape. This tape will not melt up to +260°C (+500°F), Remains flexible down to -50°C and insulates to 8000 volts/mil. Tensile strength of 600psi.
Some of the many Magic Wrap X-Treme tape uses:
Emergency radiator hose repair, extension cord repair, insulation for radioactive areas, auto exhaust pipes, electrical wiring insulations, central heating pipes, hydraulic pipes, plumbing and waste pipes.