- Explore the science of magnets with 33 exciting experiments
- Follow step-by-step instructions in the full-colour 48-page manual
- Requires 1xAA battery (not included)
- Contains a variety of magnets, a compass and iron filings
- Discover why some materials are magnetic
- Have fun using your newly acquired knowledge with the included magnet games
- Suitable for ages 8+
Educational, exciting and fun
Magnets are everywhere, from fridge decorations to the Earth itself and through this Magnetic Science Experiment Kit you can explore the invisible force behind them. A vast array of experiments will pull you into the fascinating world of magnets; learn about magnetic poles and fields, even make invisible magnetic fields and build an electromagnet. Test different materials to find out which ones are magnetic and how these materials interact with each other under different conditions.
The vibrantly illustrated manual will guide you through these experiments, as well as providing you with easily understandable lessons about how they work and the history behind these scientific discoveries. Take this knowledge and have some fun with it by playing a magnetic fishing game, magnetic snake and many more. Any young curious and scientific mind will be entertained for weeks.
Don’t miss out!
To get the most out of the experiment kit, you will also need these items which are not included: 1xAA battery, scissors, adhesive tape, glue stick, paper, cardboard, permanent marker, string, ruler, bowl, saucer, needle, spoon, water, stopwatch, thick paper, various magnetic and non-magnetic objects from around the house.