Maplin 10W LED Worklight
• Bright 10W LED worklight
• Ideal for decorators and builders or for use in your shed or garage
• IP65 rated for outdoor use
• Longer lifespan of up to 50,000 hours - the 10W energy saving LED uses less power than traditional halogen bulbs
• Adjustable beam angle of up to 120° for good lighting coverage
• High impact and shatter resistant designWhat would I use this worklight light for?
This worklight is suitable for outdoor use thanks to its IP65 rating, whilst the 10W LED bulb saves money over traditional halogen bulbs. It is mains powered, and is pre-fitted with a 1.3m mains cable.
Why would I buy this instead of a standard worklight?
The bright finish of the worklight means it stands out in crowded areas even when switched off, preventing potential trip hazards. The energy saving LED uses less power and therefore costs less to use than a traditional halogen worklight.
What can I expect from the LED worklight?
This 10W LED worklight provides up to 900 lumens of 6000K light giving you a bright enough light to use whilst working in poorly lit or unlit areas. It has a durable finish with shatter resistant glass so you can expect it to withstand light knocks and bumps.
| Type of Light
|| LED Worklight
|| 900 lm
| IP Rating
|| AC 230 V
|| Up to 50,000 hours
| PIR Angle
| PIR Range
| Beam Angle
|| Adjustable up to 120°
| Colour Temperature
|| 6000 K
| Dimensions (mm)
|| 150 x 165 x 230 mm
| Weight (g)
|| 1024 g
| Cable Length (m)
|| 1.3 m
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.