• 150W continuous output
• Modified sinewave output to power chargers, heaters and air conditioners
• 240VAC mains output socket to power a product without additional converters
• 12VDC car accessory plug to power the inverter from the car battery
• Weighs only 560g and its compact design (120mm x 73mm x 73 mm) prevents it getting in the way
• 2.1A USB connection to charge an additional device such as a Smartphone or Tablet
• Shutdown protection against power overload
Power your devices from a truck, car or solar panel
This Maplin 12V 150W inverter is a converter that connects to a sealed lead acid (SLA) battery that is usually connected to a car, a truck or a solar panel. The 150W inverter can connect to the battery either through a car accessory plug or by clipping directly to the battery. A mains powered device can then be plugged directly into the inverter’s AC socket.
Energy efficient and safe to use
This 150W inverter connects to the car battery through the car accessory socket and its compact design allows it to be discretely positioned without being in the way. The inverter can power a device up to 150W, such as a laptop, a phone charger or handheld games consoles. It is highly efficient, converting 90% of its energy into output power. It is also fitted with a 2.1A USB socket to charge a wide range of items such as a Smartphone, MP3 player or Tablet. The inverter includes shutdown protection to power down the inverter if the battery power drops below a certain level.
Power your laptop, printer or charger
A modified sinewave inverter can power devices such as laptops, printers and chargers, although some items may pick up interference from the inverter. A solution for this is to upgrade to a pure sinewave inverter. A pure sinewave inverter is used to power sensitive electronic devices such as power motors, power tools, clocks or microwaves.