• 600W continuous output to power a range of household devices
• Modified sinewave output is ideal for powering phone chargers, heaters and air conditioners
• 240VAC mains socket to power a product without additional converters
• 12VDC power source by using the included battery clips
• Weighs only 2.8kg and has a compact design, which prevents it getting in the way
Power your household devices
This 12V 600W inverter is a converter that connects to a sealed lead acid (SLA) battery which is normally connected to a car, a truck or a solar panel. The inverter can connect to the battery either through a car accessory plug or by clipping directly to the battery. A mains powered device can then be plugged directly into the inverter’s AC socket.
Highly efficent with shutdown protection
This Maplin 600W Inverter can connect to a car or solar battery using the supplied alligator clips. Its compact design allows you to place the inverter where it is needed without it getting in the way. The inverter can power a device up to 600W such as a laptop, a phone charger or a portable games console. It is highly efficient, converting over 85% of its energy into output power. The inverter includes shutdown protection to power down the inverter if the battery power drops below a certain level.
Powers printers, chargers and laptops
A modified sinewave inverter can power simple electronics, although some items may pick up interference from the inverter. A solution for this is to upgrade to a pure sinewave inverter. A pure sinewave inverter is used to power sensitive electronic devices such as power motors, power tools, clocks or microwaves.