• 600W continuous output to power a range of household applications
• Pure sinewave output keeps your appliances safe
• 240VAC mains socket to power a product without any additional converters
• 12VDC power direct from your battery using the included alligator clips
• Weighing only 1.9kg, its compact design (295 x 117 x 62mm) allows the inverter to be positioned discretely
Connect mains powered devices with a car, truck or a solar panel
This 12V 600W Pure Sinewave Inverter is a converter that connects to a sealed lead acid (SLA) battery that is usually connected to a car, a truck or a solar panel. The inverter can connect to the battery either through a car accessory plug or by clipping directly to the battery. A mains powered device can then be plugged directly into the inverter’s AC socket.
Power pumps, small power tools and more
This 600W inverter connects to the car battery using the included alligator clips while being designed to mount somewhere out of the way. The inverter can power sensitive electronics up to 600W, such as pumps, small power tools or small refrigerators. It is highly efficient, converting over 85% of its energy into output power. The inverter includes shutdown protection to power down the inverter if the battery power drops below a certain level.
Avoid electrical interferences
This 12V inverter is a pure sinewave inverter which produces the same quality energy as a household mains socket, unlike a modified sinewave inverter which produces an approximation. A pure sinewave inverter can power electronics such as motors, power tools or clocks, including products with more sensitive component parts. Unlike a modified sinewave inverter, there will be no electrical interference using a pure sinewave inverter, improving a user’s experience with this type of product.