Maplin 15L Cross Cut Paper Shredder
• Ideal for shredding receipts, bank statements, CDs, credit cards and other confidential documents at home or in the office
• Shreds paper to 4mm x 38 mm confetti cut, providing maximum security
• Eight-sheet capacity with 15 litre paper bin and a one litre CD bin
• 220 mm throat width
• Electronic auto-start / stop and reverse
• Safety cut-out feature should shredder overheat
• DIN security level 3
• Dimensions : 315 mm length x 195 mm width x 340 mm height
• Weight 3.4 kgSecurely dispose of your paper
The cross cutting function adds extra security and peace of mind for destroying important documents such as credit card receipts, banking information, etc. The smaller shred particles not only provide higher security but also significantly reduces bulk waste. With the ever increasing awareness about personal identity fraud no home or small office should be without one.
|Maximum Sheet Capacity
4 x 38 mm
|Maximum Continuous Shredding Time
2 minute on/60 minutes off
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.