Maplin 16/0.2mm Stranded Copper AWG 16/32 3 Amp Equipment Wire 10m – Blue
• Flexible 16/0.2mm stranded core gives this wire the flexibility needed for use in tight spaces
• Blue 0.3 mm PVC outer sheath lets you easily identify wiring
• 3 Amp rating, good for medium-duty applications and projects
• Conforms to DEF61-12 (Part 6) Type 2 and BS4808 Part 2 standards
|| Equipment wire
| Core type
| Core material
| Core Size
|| 16/0.2 mm
| Total diameter
|| 1.6 mm
| Nominal conductor area
|| 0.5 mm2
| Sheath material
| Sheath colour
| Maximum current
|| 3 A
| Maximum working voltage
|| 1000 Vrms
| Length of 1 unit
|| 10 Metres
| Full reel size
|| 10 Metres
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.