Maplin 20 Part Electronics Tool Kit
• Electronics tool kit ideal for electronics courses at schools and colleges as well DIY and hobbyist use
• Includes 20 of the more common electronics tools including screwdrivers, a multimeter and a soldering iron
• Comes encased in a black, zipped carry case
• Requires two AA batteries for the multimeter (not included)What would I use this kit for?
This 20 piece electronics tool kit comes with the more common tools needed for electronics enthusiasts. It includes a soldering iron for connecting your wires to PCB boards as well as a multimeter for testing voltage, resistance, continuity and current. Perfect for DIY use and for students on electronics courses, this kit comes with the tools you need for the job.
What does this kit come included with?
This kit comes with 20 varying tools for your basic electronic needs. These include:
Two 5mm x 100mm screwdrivers (slotted and Phillips)
Two 2.5mm x 75mm precision screwdrivers (slotted and Phillips)
Six piece soldering tool set
A multimeter and test leads
A wire stripper and cutter
A soldering iron
A pair of long nose pliers
A pair of diagonal cutting pliers
A pair of long nose tweezers
A crimping tool
A zipped nylon bag
Please note that, under the Offensive Weapons Act 1996, this product cannot be sold to anyone under the age of 18.
| Number of pieces
|| Metal and plastic
| Handle type
|| Black carry case, multiple colours for tools
| Battery requirements
|| 2 x AAA batteries for multimeter (required)
|| 340 mm x 210 mm x 50 mm
|| 120 g
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.