• 20,000mAh capacity gives you enough power to charge a smartphone, tablet and MP3 player
• Recharge the internal battery in 11 hours from a 2A power supply
• Charge your smartphone or tablet up to eight times
• Twin USB sockets to recharge two devices at the simultaneously
• Four LED indicator lights show remaining battery life and recharge status
• Automatically turns off when your device is fully charged
• Weighs only 356g, its compact design measures 146mm x 74mm x 22mm
• 2 USB sockets (1 at 2.1A & 1 at 1A)What is a power bank?
A power bank is a device with an internal battery that will keep your portable devices charged while you are on the move. You can use it to charge smartphones, MP3 players, tablets and other devices. It is charged up through USB power and is compact in design, allowing you to carry the power bank around with you. The LED indicator lights allow you to see the charge status of any attached device, and also show how much juice is left in the power bank.
How does it connect to my device?
The power bank has two built-in USB sockets so you can connect a range of devices, including smartphones, tablets, MP3 players and dash cams directly for charging. Simply connect a suitable USB cable from the power bank directly to your smartphone. Many devices are supplied with their own USB cable, allowing you to recharge without an additional cable being required. Spare or additional USB cables for many devices are easy to purchase, as many are universally compatible with devices. Thanks to the smart power sensor inside this powerbank, it will also switch off once your device is fully charged to prevent it from damaging the battery.
Is it rechargeable?
The power bank has a built-in lithium-ion battery which takes 11 hours to recharge to full capacity, using a 2A power supply. The power bank has a micro USB cable included, allowing you to connect the power bank to a mains USB plug and recharge the power bank to full capacity.