• 300W continuous output
• Modified sinewave output to power phone chargers, heaters and air conditioners
• 240VAC mains socket to power a device without additional converters
• 24VDC input through either the vehicle’s accessory socket or direct from the battery using alligator clips
• Weighing 800g, its compact design ( 120 x 73 x 73 mm) prevents it getting in the way
• 2.1A USB socket to charge an additional device such as a Smartphone or Tablet
Charge your devices from a car, truck or solar panel
This Maplin 24V 300W inverter is a converter that connects to a sealed lead acid (SLA) battery that is usually connected to a car, a truck or a solar panel. The inverter can connect to the battery either through a car accessory plug or by clipping directly to the battery. A mains powered device can then be plugged directly into the inverter’s AC socket.
Saves energy and is safe to use
This Maplin 24V 300W inverter connects to the vehicle battery through the accessory socket or directly using the included alligator clips. The compact design of the inverter allows it to be positioned out of the way while powering a device up to 300W such as a laptop, a phone charger or a handheld games console. It is highly efficient, converting 90% of its energy into output power. It is fitted with a 2.1A USB socket to charge a wide range of items such as a Smartphone, MP3 player or Tablet while still keeping the mains socket available to power an additional item. The inverter includes shutdown protection to power down the inverter if the battery power drops below a certain level.
Power a charger, heater and more
A modified sinewave inverter can power your appliances. Athough some items may pick up interference from the inverter and a solution for this is to upgrade to a pure sinewave inverter. A pure sinewave inverter is used to power sensitive electronic devices such as power motors, power tools, clocks or microwaves.