• 600W continuous output
• Modified sinewave output to power your laptop, printer and charger
• 240VAC mains socket to power a device without additional converters
• 24VDC power source directly from the battery using included alligator clips
• Weighing only 1.5kg, the compact mountable inverter (190 x 113 x 62mm) can be positioned out of the way
• 2.1A USB socket included to charge additional devices such as a Tablet or Smartphone
Connect your devices to a truck, car or solar panel
This 24V 600W inverter is a converter that connects to a sealed lead acid (SLA) battery that is usually connected to a car, a truck or a solar panel. The inverter can connect to the battery either through a car accessory plug or by clipping directly to the battery. A mains powered device can then be plugged directly into the inverter’s AC socket.
Charge a small TV, DVD or laptop
This Maplin 24V 600W inverter connects directly to the vehicle’s battery using alligator clips while being positioned, using the included mounting holes, to keep the inverter out of the way. It can power a device up to 600W, such as a small television, a DVD player or a laptop. It is highly efficient, converting over 85% of its energy into output power. It is fitted with a 2.1A socket to charge a wide range of items such as a Smartphone, MP3 player or Tablet while keeping the mains socket available for a different device. The inverter includes shutdown protection to power down the inverter if the battery power drops below a certain level.
Power your laptop printer or charger
A modified sinewave inverter can power devices such as laptops, printers and chargers, although some items may pick up interference from the inverter. A solution for this is to upgrade to a pure sinewave inverter. A pure sinewave inverter is used to power sensitive electronic devices such as power motors, power tools, clocks or microwaves.