• 800W continuous output to power a range of household appliances
• Modified sinewave output to power laptops, printers and chargers
• 240VAC mains socket to power a product without any additional converters
• 24VDC power directly from the vehicle’s battery using the included alligator clips
• Weighing only 1.5kg, the mountable metal design (190 x 113 x 62mm) allows the inverter to be in its ideal position without becoming an obstruction
• 2.1A USB socket to charge an additional device such as a Smartphone or Tablet
• Shutdown protection against overload
Power your devices from a car, truck or solar panel
This Maplin 24V 800W Inverter is a converter that connects to a sealed lead acid (SLA) battery that is usually connected to a car, a truck or a solar panel. The 800W inverter can connect to the battery either through a car accessory plug or by clipping directly to the battery. A mains powered device can then be plugged directly into the inverter’s AC socket.
Energy efficient and safe to use
This 24V 800W Inverter connects directly to the vehicle’s battery through alligator clips while being mounted in a position that is not an obstruction. The inverter can power a device up to 800W, such as a hairdryer, an induction hob or kettle. It is highly efficient, converting over 85% of its energy into output power. It is fitted with a 2.1A USB socket to charge a wide range of items such as Smartphones, MP3 players or Tablets, keeping the mains socket available for another device. The inverter includes shutdown protection to power down the inverter if the battery power drops below a certain level.
Charge a laptop or printer
This 24V 800W inverter is a modified sinewave inverter which produces a stepped approximation of a pure sinewave inverter, making it easier to produce. A modified sinewave inverter can power devices such as laptops, printers and chargers, although some items may pick up interference from the inverter. A solution for this is to upgrade to a pure sinewave inverter. A pure sinewave inverter is used to power sensitive electronic devices such as power motors, power tools, clocks or microwaves.