Maplin 25W Mains Soldering Iron Kit
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A07QX
About this product
- 25W mains powered soldering iron that allows you to start soldering by simply plugging the iron in
- Heats up in 3 to 5 minutes to give you a stable and constant temperature so you can complete all your soldering tasks
- Temperature ranges from 350°C to 370°C allowing you to store heat in the tip to aid the melting process
• 25W mains powered soldering iron that allows you to start soldering by simply plugging the iron in
• Heats up in 3 to 5 minutes to give you a stable and constant temperature so you can complete all your soldering tasks
• Temperature ranges from 350°C to 370°C allowing you to store heat in the tip to aid the melting process
• No restrictions on how long you can use this soldering iron as it is mains powered
• 35 tools are also included in this kit to get you started in your projectsWhat use is this kit designed for?
This soldering iron comes with everything you need to get started. The kit includes a range of tools and accessories, such as pliers and solder, so you can get started on your soldering project right away. The iron is mains powered and ready to use within five minutes of being plugged into a socket. This kit is ideal for precision electronic projects such as soldering components onto a PCB board or joining small electrical cables together. The included tools will allow you to complete many different projects with this kit without having to bring a large tool case with you.
What difference does the wattage make?
The wattage of a soldering iron is one of the most important factors when deciding which one to buy. Higher wattage will deliver more power to the iron’s tip, allowing it to heat up quicker. As this is a 25W mains soldering iron, it heats up the tip in under five minutes, allowing you to get started without having to refill butane tanks or replace batteries.
Do I need anything else for this soldering iron?
To get started, this kit has everything you need. Simply unpack the soldering iron and the tools you need, such as solder, to start your project. Replacement solder is available to purchase when the supplied solder runs low.
|Warm up time||3 - 5 mins|
|Max temp||350 - 370 °C|
|Run time||No time limit on run time|
|Weight||1280 g (with accessories)|
|Dimensions||240 x 57 x 328 mm (with accessories)|
|1x soldering iron: 25W|
|1x solder rack|
|1x lead-free solder tube|
|1x pointed tweezers 114mm|
|1x pick-up tool 120mm|
|1x anti-clip forceps 120mm|
|1x slotted screwdriver : 1/ 8"|
|1x Philips screwdriver : # 0|
|1x extension bar: DN-3 1/4"|
|1x mini needle nose pliers|
|1x mini diagonal pliers|
|1x PLCC puller 10cm|
|4x sockets: 5, 6, 7 and 8mm|
|18x 25mm bits: slotted: 5, 6 and 7mm; Torx: T10, T15 and T20, Philips: PH1, PH2 and PH3 Pozi: PZ1, PZ2 and PZ3, Hex: H2,H3,H4,H5,H5.5 and H6|
|1x storage case|