• 2,600mAh capacity gives you enough power to charge a smartphone, tablet and MP3 players from flat
• Recharge the internal battery in just 4.5 hours from a 1A power supply
• Give your smartphone or tablet a single boost up to 100% with this power bank
• Single USB output to connect directly to your rechargeable device
• Four LED indicator lights to show remaining battery life and recharge status
• Weighs only 63g, its compact design measures 30mm x 22mm x 70mmWhat is a power bank?
A power bank is a device with an internal battery that will keep your portable devices charged while you are on the move. You can use it to charge smartphones, MP3 players, tablets and other devices. This is perfect if you are out walking, using your phone as a GPS device and need to recharge your battery to stop you getting lost. It is charged up through USB power and is compact in design, allowing you to carry the power bank around with you. The LED indicator lights allow you to see the charge status of any attached device, and also show how much juice is left in the power bank.
How does it connect to my device?
This power bank has a single USB socket installed so you can connect a range of devices, including smartphones, tablets, MP3 players and dash cams directly for charging. Simply connect a suitable USB cable from the power bank directly to your smartphone. Many devices are supplied with their own USB cable, allowing you to recharge without an additional cable being required. Spare or additional USB cables for many devices are easy to purchase, as many are universally compatible with devices.
Is it rechargeable?
The power bank has a built-in lithium-ion battery which takes four and a half hours to recharge to full capacity. The power bank has a micro USB cable included, allowing you to connect the power bank to a mains USB plug and recharge the power bank to full capacity.