Maplin 30W Mains Soldering Iron
• 30W mains powered soldering iron that allows you to start soldering by simply plugging the iron in
• Heats up in 10 minutes to give you a stable and constant temperature so you can complete all your soldering tasks
• Temperature ranges from 420°C to 460°C, depending on wattage, allowing you to store heat in the tip to aid the melting process
• No restrictions on how long you can use this soldering iron as it is mains poweredDo I need to assemble this soldering iron?
This soldering iron is assembled and ready to go out of the box. Simply unpack the iron, plug it in to a mains socket and wait for it to warm up and it is ready to go. The tip can be easily replaced. When the soldering iron is cold, simply remove the grub screw and slide the tip out of the iron before sliding in a new tip and replacing the grub screw. What difference does the wattage make?
The wattage of a soldering iron is one of the most important factors when deciding which one to buy. Higher wattage will deliver more power to the iron’s tip, allowing it to heat up quicker. As this is a 30W mains soldering iron, it heats up the tip within ten minutes, allowing you to start soldering without having to refill butane tanks or replace batteries.Do I need anything else for this soldering iron?
The soldering iron itself is ready to go out of the box, simply remove the cover and plug it in and it will begin warming up to temperature. The only other thing you need to get started is the solder
itself. Within ten minutes of plugging in the iron, you will be ready to begin soldering.
Need spare tips for this soldering iron? Take a look at Order Code N00FB
|| 30 W
| Warm up time
|| 10 minutes
| Max temp
|| 420 °C – 460 °C
|| 30 W
| Run time
|| Not time limited
| Special functions
|| 156 g
|| 28 x 28 x 212 mm
| Package contents
|| Maplin 30 W soldering iron
|| 1 x User manual
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.