• 5,000mAh capacity gives you enough power to charge your smartphone, tablet or MP3 player
• Recharge the internal battery in just four hours, so you can always keep your device powered
• The high capacity gives your smartphone up to two full charges
• Recharge your smartphone in under 90 minutes
• Single USB socket allowing you to quickly connect your device directly to the power bank
• Four LED indicators built-in to show the battery level and recharge status
• Weighs only 161g, its compact design measures 120mm x 66mm x 13mmWhat is a power bank?
A power bank is a device with an internal battery that will keep your portable devices charged while you are on the move. You can use it to charge smartphones, MP3 players, tablets and other USB devices. It is charged up through USB power and is compact in design, allowing you to carry the power bank around with you. The LED indicator lights allow you to see the charge status of any attached device, and also show how much juice is left in the power bank.
How does it connect to my device?
This power bank has a single USB socket installed so you can connect a range of devices, including smartphones, tablets, MP3 players and dash cams, directly for charging. Simply connect a suitable USB cable from the power bank directly to your smartphone. Many devices are supplied with their own USB cable, allowing you to recharge without an additional cable being required. Spare or additional USB cables for many devices are easy to purchase, as many are universally compatible with devices.
Is it rechargeable?
The power bank has a built-in large capacity lithium polymer battery which takes four hours to recharge to full capacity. The power bank has a micro USB cable included, allowing you to connect the power bank to a mains USB plug and recharge the power bank to full capacity.