• Twin 5W LED floodlight with PIR that automatically turns the lights on when movement is detected
• Ideal as a deterrent to would-be burglars or as guidance light for when you leave or arrive at home
• IP44 rated for outdoor use
• Long lifespan of up to 30,000 hours - energy saving LEDs uses less power than traditional halogen bulbs
• Adjustable beam angle of between 30° and 80°
• 180° detection range up to 12m awayWhat would I use this PIR spotlight for?
This spotlight features dual lights that can independently be positioned to light different areas outside. The wide angle 180 degree PIR serves to activate the lights when motion is detected. It has an IP44 rating that makes it suitable for outdoor use and provides up to 550 lumens of cool white light to deter potential intruders or guide you to or from your doorway.
What can I expect from the PIR spotlight?
An adjustable bean angle means you can focus the light from each lamp to a narrow or wider area for versatility. In addition, the amount of that the lights remain on for once motion has been detected can also be adjusted by the user, from between five seconds and 12 minutes. The PIR sensor can be adjustable both vertically and horizontally and will detect movement up to 12m away.
Why would I buy this instead of a halogen floodlight?
The use of LED bulbs in this spotlight make it far cheaper to run than a traditional halogen floodlight, providing up to 20,000 hours of illumination. This unit is easy to install and could save you over £360/€430 on electricity bills.*
*Projections based on: electricity cost of £0.20 per kWh, 20,000 hour product life. Currency conversion rate of £1.00 to €1.20