Maplin Beginners Analogue Metal Detector
• 22kHz frequency for better detection of low conductivity metals like gold and iron
• Waterproof search coil for finding metals in small bodies of water
• Easy to read analogue display meter
• Non-motion detection increases tone volume as you pass the search coil over a metal
• 12cm detection depth
• Up to 40-hour battery life on 6 x AA batteries (not included)
• Headphone jack and built in loudspeaker for audio output options
• 1 Year warrantyHow can I use this metal detector?
This metal detector is designed for beginners who are new to metal detecting and want to try it out as a hobby. The 22-kilohertz frequency of the search coil allows you to detect metals up to a depth of 12cm. If you want to find what is hidden deep inside the depths of a pond or body of water, then you don’t have to worry as the search coil is waterproof and can handle being placed underwater. Thanks to the analogue display, it will be easy to read and understand for both beginner and advanced users. Due to this being a non-motion metal detector, it must be manually tuned and occasionally re-tuned to remain accurate. The unit requires motion to locate the target and increases its tone as you pass over a metal.
Is this the right metal detector for me?
The beginners analogue metal detector is perfect for you if you are still getting to grips with the ins and outs of metal detecting and want to start with a device that is simple and easy to use. The setup process is quick and easy, guaranteed to get you up and running in minutes. Set the metal detector up, put on your finds bag and get treasure hunting.
|| Analogue Metal Detector
| Discrimination Types
| Detection Depth
| Pinpoint Function
| IP Rating
|| Waterproof Coil
| Search Head Diameter
|| 165 mm
| Display Type
| Display Size
| Built-In Loudspeaker
| Earphone Socket
| Vibration Alert
| Batteries Required
|| 6 x AA
| Battery Life
|| Up to 40 hours
|| 800 mm
| Extendable Height
|| 1180 mm
|| 1550 mm
|| 730 mm
|| 1250 mm
| Package Contents
|| Metal Detector
|| User Manual
|| 12 Months
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.