• Grey coloured boots for network cable self-assembly
• Clear, visual identification for complicated cable runs
• Protect your RJ45 connectors from twisting or pulling
• Reduce costs by using one colour of cable
• Supplied in packs of 10
• Range of colours availableWhat can these boots be used with?
If you are creating network cables for your home or workplace, you can make identification of individual cables easier by using a coloured boot. Whether you are making short or long-length cables, it is easy to include a coloured boot on your installation. Simply slide it onto the cable before crimping your RJ45 connector in place. These boots also give your cable added protection around the RJ45 connector, which will help prevent any damage caused by twisting or pulling at the most used part of the cable.