10m ADSL extension cable with self-contained ASDL splitter.... Read More
Maplin Cat6 Flat Ethernet Patch Cable 10m - Black
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A55UH
Free delivery available keyboard_arrow_down
Our delivery options
|Free standard delivery (orders over £10)
3-5 working days 9am-5pm
|Standard delivery (orders under £10)
3-5 working days 9am-5pm
|Next day delivery
Mon - Fri, order by 6pm
|Specific day/time delivery
Choose am / pm OR before 9am / 10.30am
|Same day delivery with Shutl
Choose a 1 hour time slot
Specific options for this product are available in the checkout. Read more delivery information
Click & Collect available keyboard_arrow_down
About this product
- 10 metre cable for the connection of network devices to a switch or network router
- Flat cable design with a maximum thickness of 1.6 mm allows you to run this cable under carpet and floorings
- 250MHz Cat6 cable provides support for 10Gbps networks, or for data transfer rates of up to 1Gbps to a distance of 100m
• 10 metre cable for the connection of network devices to a switch or network router
• Flat cable design with a maximum thickness of 1.6 mm allows you to run this cable under carpet and floorings
• 250MHz Cat6 cable provides support for 10Gbps networks, or for data transfer rates of up to 1Gbps to a distance of 100m
• Compatible with 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX and Gigabit networks
• A tighter, unshielded twisted pair (UTP) structure, improves the ability to cancel out interference from external sources
• Fitted unshielded eight position, eight contact (8P8C) RJ45 connectors with strain relief boots for use with Ethernet ports
• DHCP compliantWhat is a Cat6 cable?
A form of cable used in structured networking, category 6 (Cat6) cables boast an improvement in attainable speeds over Cat5 cables. Cat6 further improves on reducing signal noise and interference from other close proximity cables. A higher transmission frequency of 250MHz means that these cables are capable of up to 1000Mbps over a run of 100 metres.
A faster transfer speed of up to 10Gbps can be attained with these cables, but only at a reduced maximum length of 55 metres. Cat6 cables are backwards compatible with 10Base-T (10Mbps), 100Base-TX (100Mbps) and Gigabit (1000Mbps) networks.
Why would I use this cable?
Ethernet cables are typically used in creating a network of wired devices. This is commonly achieved by using Ethernet ports to connect equipment and devices to a network switch or internet router. This connection then provides you with access to a local area network (LAN) resources or to the internet. It offers a high speed, uninterruptable connection that is ideal for gaming, media streaming or video conferencing. The Flat design of this cable makes it easy to hide underneath carpet or flooring.
Ethernet cables are available in different colours, which lets you co-ordinate network cables from different devices. Helping you in keeping your network cables organised and tidy.
Max Data Transfer Rate:
1 Gbps @ 100 m
10 Gbps @ 55m
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weightkeyboard_arrow_down