Maplin D Sub Connector Socket 25 Way
• A standard connector, widely used on PCs and elsewhereGold over nickel-plated copper alloy contacts identified on both sides of the PBT and glass fibre reinforced moulding (UL-94-V0). Solder cup terminations. Designed for chassis mounting or making into line connectors with the use of the appropriate hood.
| Working current:
|| 7.5A per contact
| Working voltage:
|| 300V rms
| Contact resistance:
| Insulation resistance:
| Overall length:
| Fixing centres (M3/6BA):
| Cut-out if mounting
| ...from rear of panel:
|| 19 x 11
|| 27 x 11
|| 41 x 11
| ...from front of panel:
|| 21 x 10
|| 29 x 10
|| 43 x 10
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.