Find similar products here

Maplin FCC68 Modular Plug 4P4C

Price match guranteePrice match guarantee

We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:

0333 400 9500

Quoting product code: JW42V


Delivery Options

Same day with

Prices Vary

Next day delivery Order online by 6pm

£ 5.99

Named day or time delivery

from £ 8.99

Free Standard delivery 3-5 days (on orders over £10)


Standard delivery 3-5 days (on orders under £10)

£ 2.99

See full details of delivery Options

About this product


Product overview

  • Standard modular plug for computer, telephone and other equipment
  • 30µ" gold-plated
  • 4P4C (four position shell with four contacts)

A standard modular plug that is used on computer, telephone and other equipment. Contacts are 30µ" gold-plated. 4P4C (4 position shell with 4 contacts). 

Do you stock a crimp tool for Maplin FCC68 Modular Plug 4P4C connectors. Is there a jointing block to repair a cable with these ends that has snapped.

Asked by: JohnJT
Please see the below item.
Answered by: Billy
Date published: 2017-04-10


Asked by: JANE
The 6P4C is also known as RJ11
Answered by: Dominic
Date published: 2015-08-20

has it got four slots

Asked by: charlie
Yes that is correct.
Answered by: Russell
Date published: 2015-07-17

how are these fitted on the end of the cables
Asked by: shaun
with a crimp tool
Answered by: SG
Date published: 2015-07-17

Could you please confirm if this 89 pence price is just for one plug and not for a small bulk package?
Asked by: Sam
yes the price shown is for 1 plug
Answered by: CF
Date published: 2015-07-17

can I crimp 6pc6 module (JW41U) with a regular RJ45 crimper?
Asked by: sk
No sorry this product does not support that.
Answered by: JK
Date published: 2015-07-17

Need to extend my door video intercom up one floor, it has RJ9 connector at handset so would need 12 mtrs of 6 core cable with male RJ9 at one end and RJ9 female at other - do you sell these? Thanks for your help. Reg
Asked by: reg mccomish
Unfortunately not.
Answered by: DH
Date published: 2015-07-17

Is this product the same as an Rj11 plug ?
Asked by: Mr John Barsby
The 6P4C is also known as RJ11
Answered by: JK
Date published: 2015-07-17
  • y_2017, m_10, d_22, h_19CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.3
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_8
  • loc_en_GB, sid_JW42V, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_maplin-en_gb