Maplin Full HD 1080p Wireless HDMI Video Sender
• Send and receive a 1080p HDMI signal over a distance of up to 30 metres, without the need for long cables*
• Suitable for use with HDMI satellite/cable boxes, games consoles or HDMI DVD/Blu-ray players
• HDMI pass-through on the transmitter allows you to continue to watch your HD content, whilst broadcasting to another HDTV
• Low-latency transmissions reduce the time it takes to send HD content from the transmitter to receiver
• The receiver supports Miracast, to allow you to send video, audio and pictures to the big screen from a Miracast enabled smartphone device
• Compatible with the Virgin V6 box
• Model Number : WTR-1000
*Wireless range based upon a direct line of sight between transmitter and receiver, obstacles such as walls, ceilings or pipework/ internal wiring may reduce this range.What can I expect from this HDMI?
The Maplin Wireless HDMI Sender provides you with both a transmitter and a receiver, which make it possible for you to transfer a digital video and Hi-Fi audio signal from a satellite or cable box to a second television in your home. This allows you to view a single TV channel in two locations, thanks to an HDMI pass-through port on the transmitter. This is not an expandable system, each transmitter box will only work with one receiver box.
How far can I send a HDMI signal with this device?
The Maplin Wireless HDMI Sender will broadcast both audio and video signals, which are normally sent using an HDMI cable. These can be sent to a distance of up to 30 metres, based on direct line of sight between the transmitter and receiver. This system is ideal for home theatre, meeting rooms, or game room applications. The Maplin HDMI Wireless Sender also works for sending a high definition signal between rooms, as the signal can be transferred through walls, though this may reduce the maximum range.
How easy is this device to set up?
With clearly labelled ports on both the transmitter and receiver, setup is as simple as attaching the cables. Once connected and powered, you simply have to pair the devices by pressing the mode button on the transmitter and then the receiver. To use the Miracast function on the Receiver, press the mode button to begin the process for connecting your Miracast device. Check our downloads tab above for a digital version of the manual with instructions on the pairing process.
|IR Remote Control Passthrough
|Number Of Source Inputs
|Number Of Receiver Outputs
DC 5V/1A adaptor (Micro USB Type)
Micro USB power cable
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.