• Connect your VGA monitor to your HMDI port on your laptop or desktop computer
• Use the 3.5mm audio out to separate HDMI audio to another source, like a set of external speakers
• Also great for connecting VGA projectors and televisions to an HDMI source device
• Compact design lets you store the converter in your pocket or laptop bag
• No external power required
• Support for 720p, 1080i and 1080p resolutions over VGA
• One year warrantyConvert your connection easily
Have you ever been in the position where your computer outputs in HDMI but your screen only accepts a VGA cable? Or tried to connect your HMDI DVD player or media player to a VGA projector? With this simple to install, compact adapter you can easily convert the standard HDMI connection into a 15 pin VGA socket which allows you to attach a standard VGA cable.
As HDMI is used to carry audio signals, an easy to access 3.5 mm stereo socket on the side of the converter can be used to route your audio into another output device, this could be a set of external speakers or even through a music centre featuring a aux-in connection.
The Maplin HDMI to VGA convertor boasts a small compact design, which is great for cable management, with no unnecessary wires. The converter is also passively powered with no external power source needed. Making it great for use in confined areas.