- Fast charger for AA and AAA rechargeable Hybrid and standard NiMH batteries
- Will charge two or four batteries at a time
- Supplied with four x 2100mAh AA Hybrid rechargeable batteries
- Adjusts automatically to any voltage from AC 100-240V for international use
- 'Negative delta V' detection switches off charger when batteries are fully charged
- LCD screen displays charging status
Hybrid batteries are the next generation of rechargeable batteries that combine the benefits of alkaline batteries with the performance of rechargeable batteries. Whereas standard rechargeable batteries must be charged before first use, Hybrid batteries are supplied fully charged and ready to use. They have a very slow discharge rate and can retain their charge for up to 12 months, which makes them ideal for use in a wide range of devices. They are suitable for use in high drain applications such as digital cameras as well as low drain devices such as clocks and remote controls. Hybrid batteries perform especially well in low temperatures - as low as -10°C - making them ideal for outdoor use in winter as well as in high temperatures during the summer. Hybrid batteries can be used in any standard battery charger with a charge time of 1 hour or more, but it is not recommended to charge the batteries in a 30-minute or 15-minute charger as this could affect the battery performance.The following additional Hybrid batteries are also available:
Order Code: N46CY - Hybrid AA 4-Pack 2100mAh
Order Code: N47CY - Hybrid AAA 4-Pack 800mAh.
Please note that this charger is not suitable for charging NiCd rechargeable batteries.