• MHL 11pin connector to HDMI socket
• microUSB port for providing power when connected to non-MHL compatible display devices
• Compatible with many Smartphones and Tablets (See notes below before purchase)
• Suitable for use with selected products from Samsung, HTC, Sony, LG and others
• Allows MHL devices to connect to a HDMI port on a TV or monitor
• Supports 1080p uncompressed HD Video
• Supports 8 channel uncompressed Audio
• Supports HDCP Content Protection
• Supports 11pin Micro USB connectionsThis MHL cable allows compatible smartphones or tablets to transfer their display to a TV or monitor. This means you can watch movies, play games or any other activity and display it all on a large screen.
Please note: MHL is becoming widely used on smartphones and tablets. However, not every device is enabled for it. Please check your device's manual to ensure you can use an MHL cable.
There are two versions of MHL, 5pin and 11pin. Maplin has both versions, please check your device literature to ensure you select the correct one.
In addition the display device you are connecting to dictates how this cable operates. MHL enabled display devices allow this cable to be powered without the need for an additional power supply. This product will work with a non MHL enabled display, but will need you to plug your microUSB charger into the USB port on this cable. This is because non-MHL enabled displays don't provide power and the cable will not work. Please check your product manual for details.