• Ideal for use with CCTV equipment
• 2 pole Phono terminal with positive and ground contact
• 75 O Coaxial BNC terminal with positive and ground contact
• Suitable for a composite video signal
• Gold-plated connectors
• Durable and highly flexible outer jacket
• 5 Year WarrantyThe single Phono to BNC cable commonly carries a full colour analogue composite video signal, or can alternatively carry a mono audio signal.
Single Phono to BNC cables are used with CCTV recorders, CCTV monitors, and specialist commercial video equipment.
The Maplin Range – Premium construction and specification, with marketing leading cable technologies.
The Maplin Cable range delivers the latest technology first and foremost, ensuring compatibility with the latest hardware standards.
Our Maplin cables feature fully wired connectors and shielded cables where required throughout the range, delivering high fidelity audio and video signals across a vast range of connectors and dedicated adapters.
The Maplin cable range features hard wearing cable construction, with colour-coded, compact connectors available for almost any use. All Maplin cables are quality assured, with a 5 year warranty across the range.