Maplin Portable Power Pack with 12V Modified Sinewave 200W Inverter
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A10HZ
• 200W continuous output to power a range of household appliances
• Modified sinewave output to power laptops, printers and chargers
• 240VAC output socket to power a product without additional converters
• 12VDC input through the car accessory socket to power the inverter
• Accessory socket to run inverter, mains input to recharge battery
• Weighs only 2.4kg and its compact, rugged design (230 x 110 x 170mm) allows you to move the power pack to wherever you need it
• 2.1A USB socket to charge an additional device such as a Smartphone or Tablet
Power your mains devices from a car, truck or solar panel
This Maplin Power Pack and 200W Inverter is a converter that connects to a sealed lead acid (SLA) battery that is usually connected to a car, a truck or a solar panel. The inverter can connect to the battery either through a car accessory plug or by clipping directly to the battery. A mains powered device can then be plugged directly into the inverter’s AC socket. Inverters vary in capacity and can power devices of up to a specific wattage. Inverters can be split into two categories: pure sinewave and modified sinewave.
Energy saving and safe to use
This rechargeable power pack has a built-in inverter which is powered from the internal battery and by being connected to the car accessory socket. The inverter can power a device up to 200W, such as a laptop, a rechargeable toy or a battery charger. It is highly efficient, converting 85% of its energy into output power. It is also fitted with a 2.1A USB socket for powering an additional item such as a Smartphone, Tablet or MP3 player. The inverter includes shutdown protection to power down the inverter if the battery power drops below a certain level. The rechargeable battery is charged by connecting this product to a mains power supply.
Charge your laptop or printer
This power pack and inverter is a modified sinewave inverter which produces a stepped approximation of a pure sinewave inverter, making it easier to produce. A modified sinewave inverter can power devices such as laptops, printers and chargers, although some items may pick up interference from the inverter. A solution for this is to upgrade to a pure sinewave inverter. A pure sinewave inverter is used to power sensitive electronic devices such as power motors, power tools, clocks or microwaves.
Peak Output Power:
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weightkeyboard_arrow_down
1x 200W Inverter
1x Rechargeable battery pack
Low Battery Protection: